Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ColorGeek2 Forum

I guess I am a color geek, although I prefer color freak. What better a place for a color freak to browse and compose than in a forum dedicated to color management. Sure there are lots of forums but because ColorGeek2 is moderated by The Dans, Dan Gillespie and Dan Reid, two true geeks. I had to join and participate.

The ColorGeek2 Forum will no doubt be populated by us consultants who really know their stuff. This is a good thing, because no one consultant can know and or have experience in all areas. In my first glance I learned of an issue in EFI ColorProof XF and it's connectivity with a HP Z-Series Printer. I myself posed a question about the latest from SWOP.org

If your looking for answers give the forum a try and as it matures I am sure you will find the answers to many color mysteries.